Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
News and current debates
1:) Inactives to be removed
Create a new alliance and bring our active members to it and house inactives here and change the name of alliance so that the new alliance is TBA.
2:) Training wing re-named, consolidated or both.
3:) Split into multi wings to avoid the lag monster while viewing our member's list.
4:) Rank ideas and listings.
ALLIANCE RULES and Operations
* Report all Raiding and Scouting in newsletter titled Scout or Destroy, report Cords and any spy reports and any other intel.
* Follow all default rules of trading, combat, communications or other interactions of bigpoint/spaceinvasion.
(Use of Newsletter)
* Offensive language or insults of any nature will not be tolerated from one member to another.
* Do not send our wing Allies Pact or War partners messages unless cleared by leadership.
1:) You may send a trade request to our allies or wings at any time without clearance.
2:) You may use the newsletters to talk smack, talk about your day or other things that you may wish as long as there are no cuss words or other vulgarities in the newsletter.
Failure to use the newsletters correctly or failure to follow any rules might start with a warning, a probationary period designated by the leadership or Admin(s) which is a partial lock out or a full lock out of member functions and as well, but is not limited to up to termination of membership.
* The right to debate any current topic, that way our alliance can debate or modify.
(this is a war game, either we adapt as logic shows or we go yellow)
* The right to participate or not to participate in current wars or other alliance functions.
1. Members who fail to Escape Flight can not reasonably expect continuous assistance for their failure to do the most fundamental and basic element of the game.
2. Members should try to avoid threatening comments whenever possible even towards a war target.
3. Leadership reserves the right to, but is not limited to: demoting, limiting or booting inactive members as needed.
4. Members who have been removed from TBA or wings for any reason may re-apply at any time, however it does not insure your reinstatement.
5. Members may ask for an alteration or deletion of any rule or rules or the addition there of.
updated 13.02.2010 16:28:37